Well, we started loading the anagama on Saturday morning around 9:30. We had way more work than we needed and hopefully we didn't try to squeeze too much in. This kiln likes to be loaded a bit loose, took me a long time to learn that, if I did at all! Loading went fairly well, I did get a little grumpy about 2/3rds of the way through the day, but in my defense I am not drinking these days so it was my first loading without that crutch! We start firing Thursday night and will wrap up the firing by Saturday at midnight or a bit later. I will post pics of the unloading, hoping for some good pots.